Want to rent a boat in Rotterdam?
do you not have a boat but you want to sail? then you are at the right place at Bootje Varen Rotterdam. read all instructions and frequently asked questions carefully below, you can always send your question to us: Call / SMS 06-36 56 92 32 or mail: email@example.com
How does it work?
1. reserve your place
2. come to the berth
3. Sail away after a short instruction
4. enjoy the freedom on the water
BootjeVarenRotterdam.nu originated with the idea of making people happy with a wonderful day on the water. This in the beautiful surroundings of Rotterdam - Hillegersberg. People often see Rotterdam as a large city with a lot of traffic and busyness, but there is also a whole different side of Rotterdam. Under the heading PHOTOS you will find all kinds of photos of the boat & surroundings.
Most asked Questions
1. Which routes are there in the area?
There are plenty of beautiful sailing routes in the area! as soon as you are present we can show you where the most beautiful sailing routes are.
2. How much does it cost to rent a boat?
For information about the rates, go to the price list.
3. Do I need a boating license for the boat?
No! You do not need a license to drive this boat. Some experience is also nice.
4. if the weather is bad (rain, storm & thunder) can I reschedule my appointment?
PLEASE NOTE in bad weather (storm & thunder) you can always reschedule the appointment. In other cases, you must reschedule the cruise up to 24 hours in advance. If this is not the case, you will pay 50% of the rental rate.
5. Can I get a skipper with the boat?
this is certainly possible. the costs charged for this are € 15 per hour.
6. How many people can the boat hold?
The boat that you can rent from us has space for up to 5 people.
7. Can I bring my pet on board?
Pets are allowed!
8. What parking options are there?
You can park for free!
we take the Coronavirus serious. the rules are therefore also slightly different. for questions about this, call: 06-36 56 92 32 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org